Administrators can create custom Views to make information easier to view and organise. Assign Layouts to Views to make data easier to manage, sort and display.
Views and Layouts can be applied to the following entities:
- Change Requests
Views and Layouts are defined according to criteria relevant to your organization, team or workflow. For example, you may wish to list Ticket items by status or urgency.
Access Views via Tools ? Viewing Your Data ? Manage Views.
The icons in the view list allow you to clone a View or mark it as a Favorite.
Administrators and Technicians can add, edit and delete Layouts to help them organize their work. Once created, the new View becomes available to users when they view a list of data.
Adding a View
- Click the green Add icon in the toolbar.
- Name your View.
- Select an Entity from the drop-down list.
- Move fields to and from the Selected list using the arrow buttons.
Editing a View
Add a series of expressions to build your View. The builder can execute MATCH ANY or MATCH ALL statements.
- Click the green plus icon on the MEET ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS or MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
- Create your condition using the Priority, Equal to and drop-down lists and/or the adjacent text field.
- Build your statement by adding more expressions.
- Remove a condition or statement by clicking the grey X icon on the expression bar.
In the Preview tab, click the drop-down list to choose a suitable Layout for this View.
Set permissions to determine the users who can see and use the View you have created.