Help Desk Premier uses information about holidays and opening hours to calculate the expected completion time for a ticket.
Holidays are configured under Administration ? General Configuration ? Holidays.
Adding a Holiday
- Click the Add icon in the toolbar to open the Add Holiday form.
- Use the form to set up a new Holiday, set the duration of the holiday and give it a custom name.
- Optionally, use the Recurring Holiday checkbox to make the holiday recur annually.
Deleting a Holiday
- Click the checkbox in the first column in the list. You may select more than one checkbox at the same time.
- Click the Delete icon in the toolbar.
Editing a Holiday
- Click the name of the Holiday in the list to open the Edit window.
- Modify the Holiday name, date and Recurring status as required.
The Operating Hours screen allows you to configure the opening hours for your help desk or organisation.
Operating Hours are configured under Administration ? General Configuration ? Operating Hours.
Editing Operating Hours
- Click the name of the day you want to edit.
- In the Editing Operating Hours screen, set the start time and end time. If you wish to mark the entire day as Closed, click the Closed – No Operating Hours checkbox.